Purrls

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Crocheting and Coffee

What a lovely way to begin the day! I hate getting up, but the idea that there's coffee and one of my favorite fiber arts waiting for me gets my butt going. I sit in the living room and enjoy my coffee while I work a round or two on a crocheting project. Just the simplicity of it, the feel of the fiber in my hands, the coolness of the steel hook, puts me in a positive mood for the day. I decided that the time is better put to use crocheting than making my bed. Making my bed doesn't really contribute to my positive energy for the day :-)

This morning began work on a large square doily with little flowers. Perhaps a Christmas gift. I bought the pattern book to make a gothy black doily for myself, and haven't gotten around to that one yet. But I decided to start another while I was at it. Sometimes it's just the process more than the product!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home