Purrls

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

[happy dance] Koigu!!! [cha cha cha]

I did it! I ordered it! I found my colorway on Patternworks and the pattern was in stock even! In 5-10 business days (hopefully) I can begin work on my very own KPPPM Charlotte's Web. [swoon]

I've decided to do it a tad different than everyone else. Due to the fact I had a hard time deciding on ONE colorway, much less FIVE colorways that should look good together (and learning lace knitting WHILE switching colors every 3 rows doesn't sound like a good combination for me, at least), I decided on one colorway and I'm going to do the whole thing in that one colorway. I don't think I like the stripey-stripey effect of the different colors, anyway, I'm more of a solid-color kind of gal. It's not really solid, the colorway is p305 and it's different purples, plus black.

Yay! I'm so excited! I hesitated when I pulled out my credit card....do I really want this??....answer was YES!

1-2-3 Ko-i-gu! 1-2-3 Ko-i-gu!

Okay, I'll stop being silly now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home