Purrls

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Off the Bus! Off the Bus!

I feel awful, chasing everyone over to the new one and then coming back here. But I really like this one much better, and since the firewall blockage was apparently temporary, I'm coming back here.

On the off chance this becomes blocked again, I will probably just stay here, because I miss having everyone able to comment. I dislike how Yahoo says that the 'public' can comment, but 'public' only includes yahoo 360 members. :-P And what *I* see on the blog is different from what other people can see, and so I never know whether personal information, like my last name, is being displayed to the public or not--I feel exposed!

Hopefully no one deleted the old link ;-)

/your ever confused Knitty

2 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Miss13 said…

    no deletion momma ;)

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did delete but I was counting on Laurel b c she didn't :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home