Purrls

Monday, April 24, 2006

New Yarns, & a Blocked-but-Wet Capelet

New yarns:

Hot pink Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock; 2 skeins for a wonderful new challenge I'm about to begin. I will be making 2 socks at one time on 1 long circular needle. The pattern is called Badcaul; and is just lovely. My friend Dani from Florida is going to be socking along with me via email--so wish us both luck! (She has already begun swatching, I am still waiting for my needles from Patternworks).

Teal green hand-dyed yarn from Dani (thank you sweetie!) that is just bursting with inspiration--I can't decide what to do with it yet so I am just going to enjoy petting it and thinking about what to make!

Blocked-but-Wet:

Finally had time over the weekend to block out my Spiderweb Capelet. I keep feeling it to see if it's dry, but alas, this is an exercise in patience :-) Once it's dry, I can crochet on the edge and the ties and begin wearing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home