Purrls

Monday, April 03, 2006

Oh, I hate Granny Squares

My mother and I have spent our ENTIRE freaking weekend working on joining these afghan squares. I am SO ready to say goodbye to them. I am glad that I could help these people out, and glad that I am getting paid, but for heaven's sake I am ready for them to take their afghan so I never have to look at it again. I put in over 12 hours this weekend and Mom did too, my wrists are so sore I cannot work on my own projects because I have been putting in so much time and physical effort on these.

My goal is to have this finished by Friday.

******
I did buy the stitch markers, and then I got a set of darling glass bead stitch markers from a friend I did a swap with, so I am in stitch marker nirvana!

From my swap buddy I also got a pair of wrist warmers, a cute little magazine bowl, and some yummy tea. Oh, and the most darling turquoise bracelet, which I am wearing right now. I totally love it!

Not much else going on right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home