Purrls

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I have an excuse this time


Okay, so I would have had an entry up Monday or Tuesday but I was at home sick with the flu. Yucky.

On the plus side, I finished the doggone Alien Illusion Scarf. I told the Mister I hoped he didn't want one because it was a pain in the butt. I kind of stopped enjoying it after the 2nd alien, and there were 8. It isn't hard, just annoying. But it turned out way cute. Now the only problem is that it curls up a lot, so I'm going to probably add a border of some sort to try to flatten it out a bit.

And here is a picture of an amigurumi kitty cat I made for a swap with a friend. Isn't he cute? And in the background you can check out my new Marge Simpson-esque necklace made from seed pods of some sort. They look really heavy but they are hollow so they are really very light.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute kitty, and I love the necklace, too... sorry you were sick :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home