Purrls

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I Finally Got Tagged!!

Hee Hee; I got tagged and the 'tagger' didn't even know what she was doing :-) The game has been going around on blogs that you 'tag' someone and then they have to blog 5 weird things about themselves, and I was feeling left out :-)

1. I like lima beans. A lot. As in, I could make a meal out of lima beans. I will even eat a few straight out of the bag, still frozen.

2. I collect Jello molds; both the nice copper kind and the cheesy vintage fake copper kind (and those are really my favorites).

3. Although I can cook just about anything, my favorite thing to make for myself is Velveeta Shells & Cheese with the creepy orange goop-in-a-pouch.

4. I can't let the food on my plate touch. I will stick a piece of silverware under the plate to tilt it a little to contain the gravy if I have to.

5. I like cold canned peas. Straight out of the can. They just don't taste as good warm. My grandma always served peas cold, straight out of the can, but in a fancy bowl.

Why are all my weird things about food?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home