Purrls

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Granny Squares With Borders

Well, all the squares have borders. I am so sick of these things. I am looking forward to getting them linked and getting it outta here.

Then I have 1 padded footlet to redo (as they came out two different sizes, and they are a gift so I want them to be just right).

And I have to join the sides of my little beaded purse.

Once those things are done, I am going to treat myself. I have a pattern for a pair of Victorian Bed Socks I want to make in Koigu wool. And then I just have to make Starsky from the most recent Knitty. It's just too darn cute. And I'm buying the called-for wool from Knitpicks, which, irony of ironies, is going to be CHEAPER than cheaping out and buying Lion brand. So there.

Other than that I am purging some stuff from my craft room to make room for stuff that I will really use. Some of the stuff is just hanging around and will never get made, and even if I were to sit down and make something out of it, I wouldn't really enjoy it. So I'm going to box it up and rehome it to someone who will enjoy and use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home