Purrls

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

OMG IT'S FINALLY DONE

Sorry to shout, but it's true! The afghan is done! My wrists are killing me, but it's DONE!

I am seriously doing a happy dance in the office here. I kind of enjoyed poking along on the squares, but once we had it laid out I just wanted it donedonedone.

I went to my mom's during my lunch break to work on it. I went to her house after work and that's when we finished it. I'm so thankful my mom was able to help me do it; she put in just as many hours as I did (maybe more) this weekend.

I can't wait to see the lady's face when I drop it off for her; I think she is going to love it!

****

Now I get to focus on some other projects of my own that have been languishing, and once that is over and my craft room is cleaned up I am SO buying myself some nice yarn and enjoying doing a project with no deadline, no squares, and no Red Heart :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home