Purrls

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Happy




I usually have really groovy evocative names for colors but I just can't think of anything more suited to this yarn than "Happy". It's my favorite colors all blended together in a sunny, cheerful mix.

As you can see, it's still horrifyingly tangled. But when I looked at the wound ball I had, I decided that the colors were shown to better advantage in the tangled wad than they were in the ball. You also get to see what a disaster I've made of it :-)

4 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Miss13 said…

    Oh how gorgeous !!
    Cant wait to see it knitted up ^_^
    I've been bedridden with the flu, but had to check on you in my way back from the kitchen with more pills and tea. Have a wonderful weekend my friend.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger nicole said…

    oooo! Your yarn dying is such a success! I want to do it, but I'm somewhat scared of it - for now I'll just admire your lovely colours :)

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger koria said…

    Oooh! o-0

    Your yarn makes me happy too!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger lucia said…

    Well... you can't make more of a disaster than I made of Mickey's hand spun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home