Purrls

Monday, November 20, 2006

Steggies on the Move




These two Steggies are on their way to Texas! When I posted the pattern here, I posted a link to it on a bulletin board community where I like to hang out. I made the offer to make Steggies for non-crocheters in exchange for a $10 donation to Jennie's fund. Pretty much as soon as I hit the submit button, a lovely friend asked if she could "order" two, one green and one pink. I was happy to oblige her and thank her for her generous contribution.

Once I get these guys mailed off, there will be Steggies in 3 different states! Since I am such a smalltime blogger, I am quite impressed with this feat :-) I also had another blogger, one with actual published patterns, mkcarroll put a link to my pattern up on her site! Thanks mk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home