Purrls

Friday, May 04, 2007

Finished at Last!
















Here, at long last, are the pics of my gorgeous shawl. I also included a close up so you can see the lovely knitted-on edging.

I love this shawl for several reasons.
1) The shape is very flattering, and the curved top helps it stay on my shoulders much better than a standard triangle shawl.
2) It was easy and pleasant to work. There was not one part of it that really required my full, undivided attention. I carried this shawl around in a little crocheted sack while it was in progress, and could pull it out and work on it in a few quiet moments. I worked on it at my folks' house on Easter, at knit group, and also by the pond while watching geese. There was no "screw up on one stitch and blow the whole pattern" factor.
3) I love the yarn! It's so soft and pretty, and I love the way the colors dance on the fabric. I just feel good wearing it. The yarn was nice to work with as well.

And thus I must share with you a link to the lovely ladies that make this yarn: www.rovings.com Excellent yarn and excellent customer service as well. I would not hesitate to give these ladies my business in the future!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's beautiful Kat!

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the colors! Oh and TAG...you're it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home