Purrls

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Problem Solved

I ripped it.

I couldn't stand it anymore.

It had to be done.

As soon as I started doing it, I felt so much better. I always feel good when I see the yarn in fresh new balls filled with possibility and promise rather than a not-working project. I am currently thinking of Dee's suggestion of a cropped cardigan. I'm not sure if I want to do something sorta elegant like Knitty's Otis, or if I want to do something cutesy like their C3. I'm going to meditate on it while I work on the two current projects I have.

Yeah, you heard that right. I always end up feeling overwhelmed when I have too many projects going on, so I'm REALLY gonna try to keep it to just one or two projects now, even if it's hard :-)

Right now as soon as I finish the ripping I am down to just my piggy blanket, and my Pomatomous socks!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger rahime said…

    Sorry about the ripping. But I have to see the Pomatomi! I'm debating whether to try them myself...so I love seeing everyone else's.

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    I will post a pic of them in an entry today! They look really challenging but they are really not; my friend Monica of passionknit encouraged me to try them and I have not been having difficulty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home