Purrls

Monday, March 09, 2009

Saving Space AND Getting Paid

Wednesday I decided I was going to go through all of my CDs. I uploaded them all into my computer and onto my Ipod, and then for most of them I put the CDs in a bag and got myself a lovely credit at my favorite used bookstore! I did save some of the CDs, but every time I look at them I find another few I can part with.

I realized that when I buy on Itunes, I don't have a hard copy, so why is it so difficult to get rid of them? It's not like I won't be able to find them again someday if something happened to the file. Not to mention most of them have been lying in the basement since we moved in and I haven't gone down to get them for any reason other than to sell them!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger ladyjanewriter said…

    Yay! I do think that your fave bookstore is unusually generous with buying stuff, tho? I haven't been able to sell books or CDs for those kinds of prices in Chi-Town.

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    well, I brought in about 20 CDs and 5 books and got a $28 credit.

    It really depends I guess.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home