Purrls

Monday, June 29, 2009

Steggies for EyeballPalooza

My good friend Jackie is in urgent need of cataract surgery to prevent her from losing her eyesight.

Me and some other friends are pulling together to help her raise funds for this surgery. As I have used my Steggies successfully in the past for fundraising, I am resurrecting them for this cause!

Steggies are cute and make a great gift for a little kid or for anyone. It is my own original pattern. You can find a link to the pattern with a photograph on the right hand side of my blog.

I am making steggies for those who wish to contribute; a $10 donation to my friend's paypal will get you a darling little steggie in your choice of color. Shipping is $2 in the US and $5 anywhere else.

Please contact me via comment on this post, or at leopard mama 169 AT gmail DOT com (you know the drill) for questions or to "order" your steggie!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger ladyjanewriter said…

    One Hot Pink Steggie, please! Rawr!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Oh, I got your other note and I forgot to respond :-) Coming right up!

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Red Shoes said…

    I would like a light blue Steggie!
    -daircroi

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Red Shoes said…

    Correction: I would like a light blue Steggie and a lavender Steggie! (Mom wants in on the action!)

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Awesome! Red Shoes, can you email me your address or PM it on Glitter?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home