Purrls

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Priceless


New "skinny" (!) crop pants, indigo, Target: $24.99
New blouse with buttons (!), turquoise, JCP: $19.99
New bra on clearance, Bali, JCP: $10

Finally fitting back into my old size after 3 years.....Priceless!

Those hours on the treadmill and burning off laps in the pool have paid off! I dropped 2 top sizes and 1 pants size. The pants I was wearing had a size 14 tag, but they were really size 16, I haven't been able to wear a "normal" 14 since pre-baby. And I haven't had a top that wasn't either an XXL or a plus size top in the same. This new top is a REGULAR ladies large and the pants are a REGULAR ladies 14. And both suit my new goal of being able to wear actual clothes and not stretchy "forgiving" clothes.

I also bought a pair of nice work pants (I don't think I even had those BEFORE the kid!!). They look fab and I feel like a million bucks.

Total for blouse, pants, crop pants, and bra was just $75 (including the pair of flip flops for Maggie :-) And I had the cash. And after I shopped I went and walked for an hour on the treadmill (nearly 3 miles). GO ME!!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home