Purrls

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Go ahead, ASK me how I got this picture.

It shows how far I've gotten on my socks, anyway.

I haven't had much time to knit yet so I haven't really posted due to lack of progress.

I have about 3 more inches to go on my pink socks. I also have another project going; the Exchange Bag from S&B's Happy Hooker book. The nylon cord is QUITE uncomfortable to work with, and thus I get maybe 4 rows done at a time before my hand hurts. It is very cute but I am reserving judgment until it's done.

Other than that I have been sewing a bit; a sundress with a swingy skirt in a very loud 70's fabric. It looks just lovely but I got stalled because I need to baste in the zipper a second time, as I didn't get it quite right the first time. And we all know that sometimes stalls us more than necessary, doesn't it?

*****
My house is slowly being put back together after having everything moved around for the window guy. The siding is done, the windows are almost done, and my house looks SO nice! Once I get a new bracket for the dining room curtains, those can go back up and I can have my craft room back. Right now it's got piles of junk everywhere which is not particularly conducive to creative crafting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home