Purrls

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Happy Mail

I love getting happy mail...things that are not bills or junk :-) Lately I've had a crush of happy mail from my dear buddies at Glitter; some I claimed when people were cleaning house others that are swaps or just random acts of kindness.

My friend Erin sent me the cutest folded fabric pin. I admired it on her website and wanted to purchase it, and she sent it to me just out of the goodness of her heart.


For some reason I cannot imagine, my friend Brooke no longer wanted these gorgeous coasters, still in their box!!!!



And I got these darling flippies from my buddy Melissa in a Flip Flop Swap!



I also recently got a black tank top and a pair of Jack Skellington shoelaces for Mr. Knitty from my friend Sarah, but unfortunately they are not at work right now to photograph!

Yay for happy mail! And thanks to all my stuff-sending buddies :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home