Purrls

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Done!

Well, the Present Which Shall Not Be Named is finished!

Now I really want to start new projects, such as the ruffle socks that my knitting buddy is making or a pair of felted earmuffs. I also just received my S&B Nation yesterday and want to make a few things out of there...but I'm not letting myself start on anything else for myself until I have finished my 2 big projects; the shawl and the sweater.

The sweater is nerve wracking because I'm afraid it will look like crap after I've worked so hard on it (why not, all the other sweaters I've made do).

The shawl is nerve wracking because it's Taking. So. Freaking. Long. This is an easier pattern than the traditional Charlotte and yet there are people who have made 3 real Charlottes in the time it's taken me to get halfway through this fake Charlotte.

I really just want to wear the shawl. I really don't want to knit it anymore!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home