Purrls

Friday, September 10, 2004

A Clean Slate--Finished All my Homework

I finished all my knitting/crocheting homework. I'm so proud. I finished the pink and white doily and the turquoise baby booties at knit group last night. I still need to wash and block the doily but that's okay, and the baby booties need buttons but I can do that tonight. They are for a high school friend/newspaper colleague who is having a baby. Although we aren't close now, I feel like reaching out a little bit :-) Maybe it will turn into a new friendship. Maybe I'll get to babysit :-)

So now I'm free to start my Charlotte! My wonderful man gave me a gift certificate to my LYS and now it's totally burning a hole in my pocket. I'm going to go today to return the ball of Echo left over from the poncho and pick up a nice pair of Addis :-) Then this weekend maybe I can start on my shawl. I hear it's a fast knit so maybe I'll be wearing it soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home