Purrls

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Oh Charlotte....How I Adore Thee

My Charlotte materials arrived in the mail yesterday!!! (cha cha cha). I opened the box and I was petting the yarn. Mmmmmm...soft. I can't wait to start but I think as an additional treat I'm going to buy myself a pair of Addi turbo circs to make it on. I have a ball of yarn to return to the yarn shop left over from the Echo poncho, so that's only a little more than $5 with the credit considered. Sounds like a deal to me :-)

I want to get some other stuff finished and out of the way before I work on it, though. I'm taking my pink & white doily and my turquoise baby booties to knitting group tonight to finish them, so that I can work on Charlotte with a clear conscience.

Yee ha!


1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    It is really really beautiful. There's nothing quite like it. And it knits up so pretty. One of the girls in my knit group is on her second shawl made from it, and she's starting a third!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home