Purrls

Monday, June 26, 2006

Productivity

Ahhhhh....last week I took some time off from work. My husband, my mom and I went and did some things in and around Chicago that we never get a chance to do because we're always working.

Everybody needs a break once in a while though so in between the running-around days we took a couple of days to just hang around the house and do our own thing.

I made:

*A beaded necklace and a groovy pair of earrings to send to Brook in thanks for the lovely coasters
*2 beaded necklaces to send to another friend in a care package
*A neat totebag made from the leftover material from my sundress and lined with fuzzy brown velvety-type material.
*2 winter hats for Christmas gifts, made of LB thick & quick on the Knifty Knitter
*2 small pine cone wreaths, made from thrifted grapevine wreaths and scavenged pine cones.
*1 large pine cone wreath, also made from a thrifted grapevine wreath and scavenged pine cones which I picked up on my various adventures. This wreath contains cones from my hometown, other nearby towns, Michigan, and Virginia!

I also finished my Tzarina Wrap at knitting on Thursday, and also the pink nylon purse. I'm about 2/3 through a textured dishcloth made in pink & green.

Next project up is a felted purse made from yarn that my lovely friend CG13 sent me for my birthday!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home